My Favorite Keto Meatball Recipes!!!
March 9th is Deemed National Meatball Day. What better way to celebrate this tasty orb of deliciousness than a collection of my Favorite Keto Meatball Recipes. From the semi traditional recipe to the off the wall and outside the box I Guarantee there is a Meatball recipe for everyone on this list.
If you are looking for the best low carb meatball recipe then look no further. I have a secret ingredient that sets my keto meatballs above the rest
- 2 lbs Ground Beef 80/20 grind
- 1 lbs Italian Sausage Spicy
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Ricotta Cheese whole milk
- 1/4 cup Parmesan grated
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1 tbsp Parsley
- 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil Extra Virgin
- 1 tbsp Minced onion dried
- 2 tsp Real Salt
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients except for the marinara and mozzarella cheese. Mix by hand or using a spatula
- Portion each meatball to about 4oz using a 1/4 measuring cup. (recipe should yield 24 about meatballs)
- Bake at 400 degrees F. for 20 minutes
- Let cool for 5 minutes then cover with marinara, mozzarella, parmesan, Italian seasoning and parsley. Bake For 10-15 minutes at 400 degrees F. until cheese is melted.
Keto Swedish Meatballs
The Ultimate Keto Comfort Food on a cold day or a swinging party appetizer. Either way this low carb recipe will save you a trip to a European furniture store.
- Preheat oven on convection if available to 425 degrees F
- In a large mixing bowl combine all meatball ingredients then portion 2oz meatballs on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. will make between 18-20 meatballs depending on size.
- Bake meatballs for 25-30 minutes until fully cooked.
- To make the sauce sweat onions over medium heat with butter until softened. Add mushrooms and sauté for about a minute.
- Add Beef bone broth and Worcestershire to deglaze the pan, then add heavy cream and Boursin cheese. Whisk sauce until it has thickened
- Taste sauce and add salt if needed, add black pepper and parsley before whisking in sour cream just before serving.
Keto Guido Bomb Parmesan
What happens when you put an Italian sausage link inside of a meatball, then top it with marinara and cheese? Keto bliss, that’s what. One of my tastiest recipes in the arsenal and surprisingly easy to prepare.
Because I eat one meal a day most days I ate an entire bomb but you can portion into slices very easily if you want to cut the portion size down. It all depends on your daily macros and your dietary goals. These would be great served over my Cauliflower Risotto or Prosciutto wrapped asparugus, You can always make a homemade marinara but I really do love Rao’s homemade sauce and it cuts the prep time down so it was a no brainer for me.
- Mix all ingredients except ground beef in a bowl.
- Once combined add the ground beef and mix until fully incorporated.
Guido Bomb Parmesan
- Split the meatball mixture into two patties and pat out to an even size.
- Place sausage in the center and roll the sides around and form around the sausage evenly.
- Wrap one piece of bacon long ways around the ends meeting in the middle, then wrap the next four slices around until the bomb is completely covered.
- Bake on a raised baking rack for about 1 hour at 380 degrees F.
- ( the internal temperature of the bomb should be 150 degrees, if the bomb is done cooking but the bacon isn’t crispy, switch the oven setting to broil and cook until bacon is crisp.)
- Place bomb in a oven safe pan or mini cast iron , top with ¼ cup marinara on each one, two slices of provolone and a tablespoon of Parmesan.
- Broil for 3-5 minutes until Cheese is melted.
Cajun BBQ Sausage Bites
These Keto Cajun Bbq sausage bites are quick easy and delicious. With only 6 ingredients you will be a hit at your next holiday party and no one will even know they’re eating low carb.
With countless office parties and family gatherings coming up I wanted to give you a quick recipe that anyone can make and everyone will love. For people whole are looking for low carb options at parties we are most often stuck to cheese and deli trays. All the other choices seem to be deep fried and breaded or covered in sugary sauces. These Sausage bites a packed with flavor and coated with the best keto bbq sauce on the market. Alternasweets Sweet & Smoky BBQ Sauce.
- Combine all ingredients except the bbq sauce in a mixing bowl.
- Once all ingredients are well combined use a 2 oz scoop to portion out the sausage balls. Rolling them in your hands will give you a more uniform sphere shape.
- Place the sausage balls in the air fryer basket and set at a temperature of 370 degrees F for 15 minutes. (If using a Convection oven bake at 400 degrees for 13-17 minutes depending on oven)
- After the sausages are fully cooked toss them in a bowl with the bbq sauce then serve.
Banh Mi Meatballs
Need a Low Carb option for your Banh Mi Addiction? these keto Banh mi meatballs served on Napa cabbage are a great alternative to the classic baguette.
- 1 lb. ground pork
- 1 lb. ground pork sausage
- 4 oz. pate
- ⅓ cup thinly sliced scallions
- 2 tablespoon Sambal Oelek
- 2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoon chopped mint
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon DAK’s Asian Zing
- 1 tablespoon Alternasweets Ketchup
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
Pickled Diakon & Carrot
- Chop and mince mint, cilantro, scallions, ginger and garlic. Add to mixing bowl
- Add coconut aminos, fish sauce,ketchup, asian zing, Sambal and Dijon. Whisk to combine.
- Add in pate, ground pork and pork sausage. Combine all ingredients by hand or using paddle with a stand mixer until you have mixture is fully combined. Don’t over mix into a paste.
- Ball up into about 16 meatballs and place on a sheet pan. Bake at 400 for about 25 minutes until meatballs have reached an internal temperature of 160 degrees F.
Pickled Diakon & Carrot
- Julienne carrots and diakon and place in a bowl, toss with remaining ingredients and store in the fridge.
Super Secret Sambal Sauce
- Mix ingredients until combined.
This collection of Keto Meatball Recipes contains affiliate link. I receive income from qualifying purchases. Thank you for all your support and please leave a comment below. Also don’t forget to share this recipe with anyone you think would enjoy these recipes.