All of the best Keto recipes from Culinary Lion all in one place. From Pizza to wings and everything in-between you’ll be ready For the Big Game. This Super Bowl Keto Recipe roundup has you covered
This recipe is my favorite way to get crispy wings that still have the smoky flavor we all love. These Chesapeake Garlic Parmesan Wings are based on an award winning recipe from a popular Irish Pub in Baltimore known for their amazing Smoked Wings
Smoked Chicken Wings
- 5 lbs Chicken Wings
- 1/3 cup BBQ Chicken Rub
- Season wings lightly with BBQ rub seasoning then place on smoker set to 225 degrees F. Cook for 1 hour then raise temperature to 350 degrees F and cook for another Hour.
- Remove wings and allow to cool to room temperature before chilling in the Refrigerator in ziplock bags
- When its time to reheat set conventional oven to 450 degrees or air Fryer to 400 Degrees F.If heating in the oven place wings on a wire rack on top of a sheet pan and bake for about 30 minutes until wings are golden and crispy. If Heating in Air Fryer Place a layer of wings in the basket or rack and cook for about 20 Minutes until golden and crispy
- Let wings rest for 5 minutes before tossing them in sauce.
Chesapeake Garlic Parmesan Sauce
- in a saucepan over medium low heat stir hot sauce, sweetener and butter until butter has almost melted
- Remove saucepan from heat then using a Stick Blender Blend the sauce together for about 30 seconds until the sauce has turned a bright orange color and thickened slightly
- using a whisk stir in old bay, garlic and grated Parmesan
You’ll never buy store bought bleu cheese dressing after you make this 5 ingredient homemade version. It takes just minutes to prepare and will put all other bleu cheese dressing to shame. Don’t your wings deserve the best??
Five Ingredient Bleu Cheese Dressing
- In a wide mouth mason jar combine mayonnaise, sour cream, apple cider vinegar, heavy cream and half of crumbled bleu cheese
- Using a stick blender pulse until the dressing is smooth, a few tiny lumps is ok but the mixture should be combined. If still to thick you can stir in another tablespoon of heavy cream.
- Stir in the remaining bleu cheese with a spoon so you have the perfect blend of creamy and chunky bleu cheese dressing perfect for dipping.
No more store bought ranch when you can make your own at home in a matter of minutes. My Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Copycat Recipe is the perfect keto friendly condiment for dipping anything from Wings to Low carb Pizza.
Ranch Dressing: Hidden Valley Copycat
- Whisk by hand all ingredients until smooth and combined, do not use a blender
- Store in air tight container for up to 7 days
If you’re looking for a new and exciting keto friendly recipe these Peri Peri Boneless Keto wings w/ Harissa Aioli are just the thing. Spicy tender breaded thigh meat with a delicious low carb dipping sauce
Keto Peri Peri Boneless Wings
- Cut up chicken into chunks then toss in heavy cream and spices. Let marinate for 30 minutes
- Combine pork king good breadcrumbs and coconut flour then dredge the chicken thighs in the breading so they are completely coated.
- Heat oil to 350 degrees F. Fry the chicken thighs for 5-7 minutes until fully cooked then remove and lay on paper towels to absorb excess grease.
- Toss in peri peri sauce and serve with harissa Aioli.
These Low Carb Vietnamese Sticky wings are oven baked to perfection. Tossed in a sweet and spicy Keto friendly sauce that’s out of this world. If you’re tired of boring Buffalo Wings this is the recipe for you!
Vietnamese Sticky Wings
- Pat wings dry and season with salt. Refrigerate overnight or for at least a few hours.
- Pat dry again and toss wings with 2-3 tablespoon Asian Zing Seasoning along with 1 tablespoon baking powder.
- Lay wings out on a baking rack over a sheet pan. Bake for 1 hour at 275 degrees F
- After one hour spray or brush your favorite oil or animal fat lightly over the wings to help them crisp up even more.
- Then raise heat to 425 and cook for 30-45 minutes until crispy. (pro tip: Refrigerating the wings after the first cook will help the wings become more tender and come away from the bone easier)
- While the wings are finishing up heat a pan over medium with butter, garlic, ginger and scallions sauté until garlic and ginger begin to carmelize . Add remaining ingredients to pan and reduce for 1 minute while stirring. Shut off heat and whisk in 1 extra tablespoon of butter.
- Once wings are crispy and fully cooked brush the sauce onto each wing individually and serve extra sauce on the side.
Long ago before keto was even on my radar I had a pizza addiction. I doubt I was the only one. My favorite type of pizza was Pan Pizza. That buttery crust was the perfect vessel to top with all of my favorite ingredients. I’ve since been on a mission to create a keto friendly pan pizza crust that could scratch that itch. Well though nothing will fully compare to the real thing I believe I’ve come pretty darn close.
Keto Pan Pizza Crust: Pizza Hut Copycat
- Preheat Oven to 375 Degrees F.
- Whisk together eggs with Seasonings and Baking powder, then add Mozzarella, Olive Oil, Parmesan and Pork Rinds
- Brush Cast iron pizza pan with melted butter covering the entire surface. Pour out dough mixture into the center and press out to the edges evenly (don't worry of its not perfect as the dough will spread out to the edges as it cooks)
- Bake for about 20 Minutes until crust has a light golden color.
- Remove pizza dough from the oven and set oven to your Low Broil Setting
- Top the pizza with your favorite sauce and toppings and broil until the cheese is melted to you liking and toppings are hot. (About 6-8 Minutes)
- Remove Pizza from the oven and wait about 5 Minutes before slicing
As the holidays approach everyone is searching for easy to prepare appetizers. These Keto Cajun Bbq sausage bites are quick easy and delicious. With only 6 ingredients you will be a hit at your next holiday party and no one will even know they’re eating low carb.
Keto Cajun BBQ Sausage Bites
- Combine all ingredients except the bbq sauce in a mixing bowl.
- Once all ingredients are well combined use a 2 oz scoop to portion out the sausage balls. Rolling them in your hands will give you a more uniform sphere shape.
- Place the sausage balls in the air fryer basket and set at a temperature of 370 degrees F for 15 minutes. (If using a Convection oven bake at 400 degrees for 13-17 minutes depending on oven)
- After the sausages are fully cooked toss them in a bowl with the bbq sauce then serve.
One of the most popular restaurant menu items in the mid Atlantic. Chesapeake Crab Dip is a creamy dip loaded with Blue crab, cheeses and old bay served with a variety of dippers. Its the perfect shareable appetizer for any gathering
Chesapeake Crab Dip
- Combine softened cream cheese along with bousin, half of the cheddar cheese, mayo, worcestershire, mustard and old bay. make sure the mxture is completly smooth.
- Once dip is smooth gently fold in crab meat along with chives, old bay and lemon juice.
- spread the crab dip out into a cast iron pan and top with remaining cheese. Bake at 375 degrees for about 15 minutes. for a bubbly golden top. set the oven to broil for the last 2 minutes until the dip reaches the desired color.
- top with scallions or parsley (optional) and serve with your favorite dippers listed above in blog post.
This Muffuletta Dip is an easy low carb recipe based on my favorite sandwich in the Big Easy. This dip is perfect for any Game Day snacking or family gatherings. Loaded with flavor and ready in no time.
- mix together softened cream cheese, boursin cheese, red wine vinegar and parmesan cheese
- fold in chopped salami, ham, swiss and olive salad
- to serve cold place in fridge for 15 minutes to firm up if serving immediately. if serving later take out at least 30 minutes before serving to soften up
- To serve hot place in a oven safe dish ad bake at 350 degrees F. for about 15-20 minutes. blot any excess grease from the top. Then sprinkle shredded cheese on top and broil for a few minutes to melt cheese.
- Serve with Veggies, Crustini, crackers, Pork Rinds or Cheese crisps
Bringing the crunch back to Keto with these easy to make pepperoni pizza crisps. These easy to make cheese crisps are great for snacking or as a crunchy vessel for your favorite dips. Packed with pizza flavor and only 3 ingredients. You can’t get any easier than that.
Keto Pepperoni Pizza Crisps
- 2 cups pecorino romano
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 3 oz Pepperoni
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F then in a mixing bowl combine your cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Lay parchment paper over a sheet pan (pro tip: spray the sheet pan then lay the parchment over and it will stick to the pan but comes off easily after cooking)
- Next using a 2-3 inch ring mold spread about 1 tablespoon inside each mold forming a round disk. Continue the process until you’ve used all of your cheese. Then place one slice of pepperoni over each crisp.
- Bake for about 10-13 minutes until the cheese looks lightly golden and crisp. Let cool to room temperature (about 10-15 minutes) before plating.
Spicy Pimento Cheese Dip Is an easy to prepare keto friendly recipe that’s ready in minutes.Great for dipping veggies and a super simple low carb Appetizer
Spicy Pimento Cheese
- Grate Cheeses and make sure cream cheese is completely softened before combining all ingredients.
- Using a spatula fold all ingredients until smooth. Store refrigerated for up to 7 days.
Need a quick keto appetizer? this low carb rendition packs all the bold flavor of classic cocktail sauce without the unwanted sugar. Keto Shrimp Cocktail is the perfect appetizer for any Holiday Party or Family gathering
Shrimp Cocktail w/ Keto Cocktail Sauce
- Place shrimp in a pot and cover with cold water. Squeeze in the juice of 1 lemon and 1 tbsp of old bay. Bring shrimp to a boil.
- Once shrimp has reached a boil, stir for 15-20 seconds before removing shrimp and shocking in an ice bath to stop the cooking process
- after shrimp are completly chilled peel of the shell leaving the tail then make a cut across the top of the shrimp and remove the orange vein runing along the top, rinse shrimp again and chill until time to serve
- Whisk ingredients together and chill in fridge.
- Note* sometimes cocktail sauce will congeal after a few days in the fridge, just add a tablespoon of water and an extra dash of ketchup and whisk again and it will return to its original texture.
Crispy Keto Friendly Mahi Tenders that will Blow your mind. This recipe will have you double dipping these Keto panko style breaded fish sticks
Crispy Mahi Tenders
- Inferred Thermometer
- Instant Read Thermometer
- Slice the Mahi filets into 2 oz strips. Combine heavy cream, hot sauce and seasoning then marinate the Mahi in the mixture for one hour.
- Heat bacon grease or oil up to 350 degrees F
- Combine pork king good breadcrumbs and almond flour.
- Dredge the Mahi in the breading mixture so it’s fully coated then carefully lay the fish in the oil away from your body. Cook for 4-6 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove Mahi from oil and allow to cool on a paper towel, sprinkle lightly with salt and Cajun voodoo. Serve with Remoulade dipping sauce.
Don’t let all these NYC pizzeria’s have all the fun. This KETOFIED Dill Pickle Pizza is a mind-blowing flavor bomb of nuclear proportions. Creamy Ricotta Ranch white sauce topped with mozzarella and loads of Dill Pickle slices all on a cast iron pan pizza crust. If you love pickles and ranch this pizza will change your life.
Low Carb Dill Pickle Pizza
- CRUST & TOPPINGS
- 3 cups Mozzarella Cheese
- 5 Eggs
- 1/3 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup Ground Flax meal
- 2 tbsp Pickle Juice
- 1 tbsp Psyllium Husk
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Sliced Dill Pickles
- WHITE SAUCE
- 2 tbsp Ricotta Cheese
- 2 tbsp Ranch Dressing
- 1 tbsp Pickle Juice
- 1 tsp Parsley
- 1/4 tsp Dill Weed
- To make the crust combine all ingredients except for 1 cup of mozzarella and sliced pickles. After crust mixture is combined oil up your cast iron pan and spread mixture out evenly taking up the entire pan.
- Bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes until crust begins to turn a light golden color.
- While pizza crust is baking prepare your white sauce by whisking ricotta, ranch, pickle juice and seasoning
- Remove crust from the oven then top with white sauce, mozzarella cheese and sliced dill pickles
- Set oven to broil and cook for about 10 minutes until Cheese is bubbly and melty. Cut into 8 slices and enjoy!
Pastrami Roll ups are a fantastic anytime snack that can be ready in minutes. Perfect for dipping in spicy deli mustard or Russian dressing it’s all the best parts of a Rueben without the bread. Low carb doesn’t need to be boring when you have keto friendly recipes like this ready to go.
Pastrami Roll Ups
- Air Fryer
- 1/2 lb Pastrami Deli Sliced
- 4 Dill Pickle spears
- 8 slices Swiss Cheese
- 1 cup Sauerkraut
- 1/4 cup Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1/4 cup Russian Dressing
- Take two slices of pastrami and lay them out on a cutting board overlapping, lay a slice of swiss on top of the pastrami and then a pickle spear or sauerkraut. roll up firmly and set on rack or Air Fryer basket.
- Cook for 10-12 Minutes at 370 degrees until hot. slice in half and serve with spicy brown mustard and Russian Dressing.