This No bake coconut macadamia cheesecake is so legit even a carbivore won’t be able to tell its a keto dessert. Easy to recipe to prepare and using the tart pan will give you a beautiful presentation every time.
Keto Cheesecake that’s as Good as the Real Thing!
Out of all the keto desserts I’ve tried cheesecake seems to be the one that tastes as good as the real thing. Personally I don’t like overly sweet desserts so to me a cheesecake doesn’t even need to be overly sweet. I want it to have a smooth creamy texture and basically melt in my mouth.
Now, I also like a balance of texture in a dessert and this is where I really think this recipe hits the mark. I used a keto Shortbread recipe for the crust then created a crunchy macadamia nut topping with toasted coconut. In addition to all that I used a blend of whipped heavy cream, cream cheese and instead of sour cream I used ricotta cheese to give the filling a light silky texture almost reminiscent of a cannoli filling.
How many Portions will I get from this Cheesecake Recipe?
I portioned this cheesecake into 10 slices. You could definitely get 12 if you wanted or eight if you wanted more substantial servings. I used a 10 inch Tart Pan for this Cheesecake Recipe. Anyway you slice it this recipe is keto friendly and a perfect dessert that can be prepared ahead of time. I mentioned earlier a lot of keto desserts have an artificial taste or bitterness from too much stevia. Because cheesecake is so rich and has plenty of natural flavor from the coconut I didn’t taste anything.
I hope that you’ll give this low carb cheesecake a try and let me know what you think. My sister in law said it was so good she wanted this dessert instead of a birthday cake. That’s high praise in my book. As always thanks for checking out my recipes and hope you make them a part of your healthy lifestyle!
Low Carb Toasted Coconut Cheesecake
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- 1 stick softened butter
- 10 drops sweetleaf vanilla liquid stevia
- 2 tablespoon erythritol
- 16 oz softened cream cheese
- ⅓ cup ricotta cheese
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp Coconut extract optional
- 15 drops sweetleaf vanilla liquid stevia
- ¼ cup erythritol
Coconut Macadamia Topping
- ½ cup macadamia nuts
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon erythritol
- Mix all ingredients together until a dough forms then place dough in a 10” tart pan and shape the dough to cover the bottom and go about halfway up the sides of the pan.
- Place pan in freezer for about 20 minutes to set up. Preheat oven at 375 degrees F.
- Remove tart pan from freezer and bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees F
- Let tart cool to room temp then pour in cheesecake mixture. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes top the cheesecake with the toasted coconut topping then refrigerate for a few hours before serving.
- Whip heavy cream with vanilla extract, coconut extract and liquid stevia until stiff peaks.
- In a second container beat cream cheese, ricotta and erythritol for a full minute until completely smooth then add whipped heavy cream mixture and beat again for another 30 seconds.
Coconut Macadamia Topping
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until macadamia nuts are chopped but still in larger pieces.
- Move mix to a nonstick pan and stir constantly until coconut just starts to toast but not burn. Remove and pour into a container to cool.
This Site Contains Affiliate Links
Have made this at least 10 times, the texture is very smooth and creamy. Plus it’s very easy to make
Totally one of my favorites as well!!
My kids and I are all doing Keto. They, and myself, could not believe it was Keto. Was delicious and my family said not to change a thing for the next time I make it. Thank you so much for giving Keto a bit of normalcy in my life:)
I haven’t made that recipe in ages, I forgot how good that one is!! thank you so much for sharing and Im so happy the family enjoyed it!!!
Yes, so good! Plan on trying more of your Keto friendly recipes. Currently on the prowl for a good sweet fat bomb. I was going to try the one you have listed but I don’t have any baker’s chocolate on hand. Next trip out maybe. Looking forward to trying more of your recipes. Thank you.
Oops – forgot the stars when I reviewed it last. My adult kids have requested I make this at least 3 times now – getting ready to make it again today for daughter’s b-day. SO good!
Thank you so much for the review, it truly helps this page grow.