If you really want to impress that special someone this no bake Cannoli Cheesecake is sure to do just that. Good Dee’s Double chocolate chip cookie crust, rich creamy cheesecake made with ricotta and mascarpone cheese. This low carb dessert is decadent and delicious but keto friendly as well.
No Bake Cannoli Cheesecake
I’ve always loved the combination of mascarpone and ricotta found in cannolis. The rich creamy texture and subtle sweetness is the perfect dessert in my opinion. With Valentine’s Day around the corner I thought why not take those same ingredients and create a cannoli cheesecake. I found a heart shaped silicone mold for a few bucks online but a 9 inch springform pan would work just as well.
Good Dee’s Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Crust
I figured what better crust than a double chocolate chip cookie crust so I made it easy on myself and just used this fantastic mix. I had made these cookies before and just topped them with whipped cream and a sliced strawberry which is a fantastic shortcut if you’re looking for a quick and easy Valentine’s dessert. Instead of making 12 small cookies I just made one big one. You may need to bake it just a few extra minutes but as soon as it’s done just let it cool and it will set up perfectly.
You can decorate this cannoli cheesecake as much or as little as you like. I thought the shaved Baker’s Chocolate on top with the strawberries looked great but the side of the cake just looked naked to me. Luckily I had some keto friendly Good Dee’s Chocolate Chips to decorate the sides as well. This recipe is delicious anyway you slice it and will be a showstopper sure to impress that special someone.
More Dessert Inspiration
- Keto Strawberries: Low Carb Dessert
- Low Carb Toasted Coconut Cheesecake
- Keto Lemon Zucchini Olive Oil Cake
- Black Bottom Brownie Skillets
- Silicone Baking Mold or 9 inch spring form pan
- 1 pk Good Dee's Double Chocolate Chip Mix follow baking instructions
- 1/2 cup Good Dee's Chocolate Chips
- 8 Strawberries cut in half
- 2 oz Shaved Bakers Chocolate
- Prepare the Crust by baking the entire batch of good dee's double chocolate chip cookie mis as 1 large cookie either in a greased silicon mold or you can use a spring form pan lined with parchment paper. After crust is baked cool in the fridge while you prepare the cheesecake mixture
- to prepare the cheesecake mixture use a mixer to whip heavy cream until stiff peaks.In second container mix Allulose, cream cheese and marscapone until fully combined then add vanilla extract, pistashio extract, sour cream and ricotta cheese.
- finally fold heavy whipped cream into cream cheese mixture until mixture is smooth and fully combined
- pour cheesecake mixture into silicone mold or spring form pan on top of the cookie crust and spread out evenly filling the entire surface area.
- place a piece of parchment paper on top and chill for 4-5 hours minimum or overnight.
- to remove the cheesecake from the mold run a dull tipped knife around the edges of the mold. next carfully flip the cheesecake onto a plate and remove the mold.if using a spring form pan run the dull knife along the edges and then remove the side ring and remove from pan.
- Smooth out the top of the cheesecake using a straight edge. To garnish the cheesecake place chocolate chips on the side of the cheesecake and use a microplane to grate the unsweetened bakers chocolat on top. Finally place strawberry halves on top of the cheesecake. befor slicing it helps to place cheesecake in the freezer for 10-15 minutes to completly firm up.
This page contains affiliate links