Subscribe to our newsletter!
Jump to Recipe
Pizza Fried Rice is the culmination of a lot of late nights and dorm room culinary wizardry. All of the best parts of the pizza served in Cast iron fried rice form
Yes you read that post correctly and possibly clicked the link out of sheer curiosity. I’ve been playing around with pizza casseroles and got the idea to use miracle rice to bulk up the dish without adding any extra carbs or calories. If you want you can substitute cauliflower rice or if you’re not a keto head just use a leftover box of takeout rice. The Miracle Rice absorbs all the Pizza goodness and lets the toppings take center stage. I knew this was a winner from the first bite!!! I topped my pizza fried rice supreme style with olives, peppers, onions and mushrooms along with sausage and pepperoni but get creative and use whatever topping you like, Except pineapple…Not because it has carbs, I just don’t trust anybody that puts pineapple on pizza.
More Keto Pizza Inspiration
- Crispy Chicken Pizza Tenders
- Low Carb Dill Pickle Pizza
- Low Carb Thai Chicken Pizza
- Keto Pan Pizza Crust: Pizza Hut Copycat
- Mexican Chicken Crust Keto Pizza
- Keto Pepperoni Pizza Crisps
- 2 bags Miracle Rice
- 2 cooked Italian sausage links sliced
- 1 cup Rao’s marinara
- ½ diced white onion
- ½ diced green pepper
- 3 oz sliced black olives
- 1 can pieces & stem mushrooms
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 2 oz pepperoni
- ⅓ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp real salt
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp granulated garlic
- ½ tsp crushed chili flakes
- Garnish w/ fresh basil leaves and grated pecorino Romano optional
- Drain Miracle Rice in a colander and rinse under hot water for one minute, Let drain.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Melt butter over medium heat then add diced peppers and onions. Sauté for a few minutes until onions start to become translucent.
- Add Miracle rice and stir until all excess moisture has evaporated (about 2-3 minutes)
- Add sausage, mushrooms and olives, stir until warm, then add seasonings
- Add ½ cup of marinara sauce, stir to combine
- Add heavy cream and Parmesan, stir to combine.
- Turn off heat, spread remaining ½ cup of marinara over the rice mixture.
- Top with mozzarella and pepperoni
- Bake in oven for 5-10 minutes depending on oven until desired meltin
This page contains affiliate Links
Leave a Reply