This Bangin Buffalo chicken dip is always been on of my favorite keto crowd pleasers. perfect shareable low carb appetizer for your next gathering. Three cheese blend with tender buffalo chicken breast seasoned with old bay.
Buffalo Chicken Dip is a Gameday Game Changer
If there’s one Dip that I get requests for more than any other it would by far be Buffalo Chicken Dip. This spicy, creamy dip is always sure to please and is super easy to make. The combination of cheddar, Parmesan and bleu cheese folded into cream cheese with spicy hot sauce is a fantastic flavor combination. Serve this Delicious dip with your favorite veggies, pork rinds or cheese crisps and you’ve got a keto friendly appetizer everyone will love.
What to dip with your Buffalo Chicken Dip
Obviously carrots and celery are the first thing that comes to mind when I think about buffalo wings. When it comes to dipping I also love to serve mini bell pepper and seedless baby cucumbers. I also serve a few non keto options like sliced baguettes, kettle chips or tortilla chips but the dipper that keto and carbivores can agree on are Pork Rinds. Pork Rind or chicharrones are those crispy fluffy pig skins that are the perfect vessel for dipping. There are lots of different varieties but I have a list of my favorite brands!
Top 5 Best Pork Rinds
- Pork King Good Salted Butter
- 4505 Meats Chili Salt
- Epic Artisanal
- Southern Recipe Spicy Dill
- Utz Original
What kind of Chicken is best for Buffalo Dip?
I use chicken breast for this recipe because my family prefers white meat but chicken thighs or even pulling the meat from a rotisserie chicken are great options. Some others like to use canned chicken breast for buffalo chicken dip. I won’t judge you too much if that’s what you prefer but I think the fresh chicken breast is far superior in texture and flavor. If chicken isn’t your thing substitute shrimp for a delicious seafood version of this dip.
Hot Sauce Wars!
If you love wings chances are you have your favorite hot sauce. In the Northeast Frank’s Red Hot Seems to rule the north. In the south brands like Crystal and Texas Pete are the brands of choice. My personal favorite has always been Texas Pete but please feel free to use whatever brand is your favorite. I also add a dash of Old Bay Seasoning to give my Buffalo Chicken Dip a Chesapeake kick. Old Bay recently came out with a Hot Sauce if their own but it has been very elusive to find. Hopefully I will get a hold of a bottle soon.
More Keto Dip Recipes
- Season chicken breast by tossing with minced garlic, melted butter and old bay. Pre heat oven to 375 degrees F. Bake chicken for about 20-25 minutes until fully cooked (165 Degrees F). Let chicken cool for 5 minutes and then chop up chicken into small pieces.
- in a microwave safe bowl combine hot sauce and cream cheese. mircrowave for 2 minutes until cream cheese is soft. whis together hot sauce and cream cheese until smooth and then fold in chicken, Mayo, Sour Cream, Grated parmesan and half of the blei cheese and half of the cheddar.
- Place buffalo chicken dip into a cast iron skillet or oven safe dish, top with remaining cheeses and sliced jalapenos. Bake at 375 for 10-15 minutes until cheese is meted and dip is hot and bubbly. Serve with Veggies and Prok Rinds
This Buffalo Chicken Dip Contains Affiliate Links. I receive income from Qualifying Purchases.