Please don’t think this is me trying to take advantage of the current pandemic. I’m Stuck at home just like everyone else trying my best to stay on track when all I want to do is order Chinese take out and pizza. Ive been Exercising at home the best I can and trying to creat new recipes avoiding the grocery store as much as possible. Even when I do go to the store its been hard to find a lot of staples that I normally cook with.
Just wanted to put together a resource where you can find all of my favorite keto casseroles and cast Iron recipes together in one place. I even threw in a few keto cast iron desserts. I know you may not have all the ingredients for these recipes but hopefully the stores and amazon will be restocked soon. Do your best to substitute ingredients with what you have on hand. Leave a comment below with any questions and I’ll do my best to help you with any of these recipes. Stay safe. wash your hands and keto on my Friends!!!
No more boring Keto copy cat fried rice recipes here. This Low Carb Fried Rice just got a Supreme Pizza Makeover. Your Cast iron skillet will be tested holding all of this flavor in one pan!
- 2 bags Miracle Rice
- 2 cooked Italian sausage links sliced
- 1 cup Rao’s marinara
- ½ diced white onion
- ½ diced green pepper
- 3 oz sliced black olives
- 1 can pieces & stem mushrooms
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 2 oz pepperoni
- ⅓ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp real salt
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp granulated garlic
- ½ tsp crushed chili flakes
- Garnish w/ fresh basil leaves and grated pecorino Romano optional
- Drain Miracle Rice in a colander and rinse under hot water for one minute, Let drain.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Melt butter over medium heat then add diced peppers and onions. Sauté for a few minutes until onions start to become translucent.
- Add Miracle rice and stir until all excess moisture has evaporated (about 2-3 minutes)
- Add sausage, mushrooms and olives, stir until warm, then add seasonings
- Add ½ cup of marinara sauce, stir to combine
- Add heavy cream and Parmesan, stir to combine.
- Turn off heat, spread remaining ½ cup of marinara over the rice mixture.
- Top with mozzarella and pepperoni
- Bake in oven for 5-10 minutes depending on oven until desired meltin
This Low Carb Cheeseburger Brunch Casserole has all your favorite classic cheeseburger condiments all rolled into an easy to prepare casserole perfect for a lazy Sunday or meal prep to last you all week long.
- 9×13 oven safe casserole dish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a pan brown off ground beef along with diced onion. Once fully cooked drain off excess liquid.
- In a separate bowl whisk together eggs, softened cream cheese, heavy cream, mustard, ketchup and almond flour.
- Mix ground beef mixture and rinsed miracle rice and pour into 9×13 greased casserole pan. Sprinkle cheese over ground beef mixture then pour egg mixture evenly over the casserole pan.
- Cover with foil and bake for about 40 minutes. Uncover top with remaining cheese and bake until casserole is fully cooked. You can check by poking the center with a toothpick and see if it comes out dry.
- Let cool for 30 minutes before serving. If portioning for meal prep let cool completely before portioning.
- Optional* Top with Pickle chips, Ketchup and Mustard
Need a breakfast/Brunch Side dish/meal?? This covers all the bases. Taking the classic comfort casserole and beefing it up a bit. Cream chipped beef can’t help but turn the flavors up a notch. Try this keto mash up recipe out on your family and friends for a new twist on two classic recipes.
- Thaw Green Beans by running room temperature water over beans until thawed, strain and pat dry. If using fresh green beans: Snip the ends and boil for 2-4 minutes then shockin cold water to set color and stop cooking process.
- in a medium sauce pan bring heavy cream to a simmer then turn heat to medium low and begin whisking in softened cream cheese. continue wisking until all cream cheese is incorperated and smooth
- Whisk in chopped dried beef along with seasoning and beef stock. you may need to add a lttle more beef stock if mixture is too thick or add less if chipped beef is thin enogh to pour
- combine green beans and cream chipped beef in a cast iron skillet or casserole dish and bake for 30 minutes at 325 degrees F. top with desired toppings: Crispy onions, crushed pork rinds, Almond Slivers, Cheese Crisps, Scallions
An iconic east coast favorite, Coney Island Hot Dogs are one of my favorite guilty pleasures. Now I’ve taken all of my favorite flavors and served them up in a keto friendly casserole. Just like the original you can top it with your favorite hot dog condiments for the perfect low carb recipe.
Keto Coney Dog Casserole
- In a 12” cast iron pan brown ground beef until almost fully cooked. Drain off any excess fat if you don’t want the final product to be greasy. Keep it in if you love that greasy goodness!!
- Stir in seasoning and half of the sliced hot dogs, continue to cook.
- Deglaze pan with beef broth, mustard, ketchup and Worcestershire. Simmer over medium heat until mixture has reduced then top with cheddar cheese and remaining hot dogs
- Broil for 4-5 minutes until cheese is melted. Let casserole cool for 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Serve with your favorite hot dog condiments like sauerkraut, pickles, diced onion etc.
Philly cheesesteak For Breakfast? Yes!! you can have a low carb Philly cheesesteak egg casserole that will blow your socks off all the way back to Geno and Pats in South Philly. Anyone can make this Keto recipe in no time and its perfect for meal prep all week long.
- Sauté onions and philly meat in a pan until almost cooked, add in mushrooms and reduce as much water out of the pan before pouring into casserole dish to cool.
- In food processor combine all ingredients of egg mixture until smooth
- Lay 6 slices of cheese over the philly meat then pour egg mixture evenly around the casserole dish. Top with tomatoes
- Bake for 30-35 min at 360 degrees until fully cooked
- Cool for 15-20 minutes before slicing. This will allow you to cut it evenly and not burn your tongue off when you bite into it!!
This recipe is the epitome of keto low carb comfort food. Roasted vegetables tossed in sugar-free maple flavored syrup with warm fall spices. This one skillet meal is easy to prepare and is full of the flavors and aromas of the season. One Pan Maple Chicken with Delicata squash is a delicious nutritious meal everyone will enjoy.
- 1.5 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 2 cups Sliced Delicata Squash
- 1 cup Quartered Radishes
- ½ cup Sliced Red Onion
- ½ Cup Sliced Mini Bell Pepper
- 8 Sage Leaves
- ¼ cup Sliced Scallions
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 3 tbsp ChocZero Maple Sugar Free Syrup
- 4 oz Boursin Cheese
- 2 tbsp Pepitas Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 tbsp Caribeque Calypso Kick Rub Seasoning
- ½ tsp Pumpkin Spice Seasoning
- Cut up all your veggies into bite size chunks, then toss in maple flavored syrup, 4 chopped fresh sage leaves, pumpkin spice seasoning and melted butter or ghee along with salt and pepper to taste. Pour veggies into 10 inch cast iron skillet
- Season the chicken thighs on both sides and place on top of the veggies. Roast at 425 degrees F. for 30-40 minutes until chicken is fully cooked
- Top with pepitas, scallions,remaining sage leaves and Boursin cheese. Drizzle maple flavored syrup over chicken thighs and brush to coat.
Baja taco bake is my version of a very popular keto taco casserole. I wanted to put a twist on it and add some texture to this recipe. By adding shredded cabbage and cauliflower it really fills you up without going overboard. You will love all the amazing Tex mex flavor and cheesy goodness.
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 2 cups Riced Cauliflower
- 2 cups Shredded Cabbage
- ½ cup Diced Onion
- ½ cup Pico de Gallo
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Jack Cheese
- 1 Sliced Jalapeno
- 2 tbsp Taco Seasoning
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Chopped Cilantro
- Brown off ground beef in a pan, once the beef is fully cooked remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add butter to the pan then sauté cauliflower, cabbage, onions and cilantro until tender but not mushy. Add cooked beef back to the pan then stir in pico de Gallo and taco seasoning
- Cube up an 8 oz brick of cream cheese and stir into the ground beef mixture until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a casserole dish and top with cheddar jack cheese and sliced jalapeños. Bake at 425 degrees F for about 10 minutes. If you’re making the Cut Da Carb tortilla strips you can bake them off at the same time.
October is right around the corner so it’s the perfect time for a German Octoberfest recipe!!! Braised Red Cabbage with some juicy Brats is a comfort food recipe with international flare. A classic pairing of meaty pork sausage with the tangy, sweet & sour cabbage. Serve it up with a spicy whole grain mustard Aioli and this Ketogenic German Classic is ready to eat.
- Thinly slice red cabbage with mandolin then season with real salt, let sit for 15 minutes to draw out moisture. Drain excess liquid
- Slice the White part of the scallions for the cabbage, use the green parts for the Aioli and Garnish
- over low heat render the fat from the thick cut bacon until fully cooked. set bacon aside then add butter, Monkfruit Sweetener, scallions and caraway seeds. Bloom for about 1 minute then raise temperature to medium and add red cabbage.
- Saute cabbage until it starts to soften (about 10 minutes) then add apple cider vinegar and continue to cook until the cabbage has absorbed the fats and vinegar has reduced. (about 15 additional minutes) Cabbage should be soft with just a bit of crunch left. Think Al dente Pasta.
- combine all ingredients, Refrigerate up to 14 days
Need a quick and simple keto dinner in no time? this Hamburger skillet casserole recipe will be a staple in any low carb kitchen. ditch the bun and eat with a knife and fork like an adult or at least fake it like I do.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded Swiss
- 1 cup canned mushrooms
- 1 small diced white onion
- 6 oz diced ham
- 2 tablespoon Alternasweets Spicy Ketchup
- 2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Redmond’s Real Salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp chives garnish
- In a 12” Skillet add 1 tablespoon butter and diced onion. Over medium heat stir the onions until they soften then add ¾ of ham and mushrooms. Save the rest for garnishing on top.
- Next add the seasoning, mustard, ketchup and Worcestershire. Continue stirring.
- Add ground beef stirring until fully cooked.
- Fold in cream cheese and mix until totally melted then turn heat to low.
- Stir in half of the Swiss cheese until mixture is smooth.
- Top mixture with remaining cheese, ham, mushrooms and chives.
- Broil for about 4-5 minutes until Cheese is melted.’
Step Up your green been casserole by adding ground sausage to the mix. this low carb casserole is a perfect holiday dish but is also great for keto meal prep.
- Blanch green beans In salted water for 3-5 minutes until cooked but still have a little snap left in them. Chill under cold water, drain and place in a casserole dish.
- Set aside while cooking the sauce.
- Brown off sausage in a skillet, once sausage is almost fully cooked add your seasoning, bell pepper and scallions, sauté for a few minutes until peppers have softened.
- Add cubes cream cheese and mix into the sausage until it begins to melt, then add heavy cream.
- Once mixture has thickened stir in Parmesan cheese and remove from heat. Pour mixture evenly over the green beans in the casserole dish. Spread mixture around so that all green beans are coated.
- Sprinkle Pork King Good Bread Crumbs over the top along with additional Parmesan and back for 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Fresh Roasted Veggies combined with salty bacon and creamy Boursin cheese makes this egg casserole the perfect brunch recipe. Bacon & Boursin Egg Casserole is one of my favorite Sunday clean out the fridge brunch dishes. It’s also perfect to portion and enjoy throughout the week for healthy meal prep.
- Chop all veggies into bite size pieces and place on a sheet pan (except spinach and roasted red peppers) Toss with olive oil, salt, garlic, pepper and Italian seasoning. Roast at 425 degrees F. For about 30 minutes. Pour veggies into a strainer and lightly press to drain off excess liquid.
- Cut Bacon into 1 inch pieces, once fully cooked, add spinach and roasted red peppers just long enough to wilt the spinach and absorb the bacon fat.
- Blend 1 dozen eggs ½ wheel of Boursin and ½ cup heavy cream to a blender. Pulse until smooth.Blend 1 dozen eggs ½ wheel of Boursin and ½ cup heavy cream to a blender. Pulse until smooth.
- In a 9×13 inch casserole pan add veggies and bacon then pour over egg mixture. Top the casserole with remaining Boursin cheese. Bake at 325 degrees F. For 40 minutes covered then uncovered for 20 minutes. Make sure eggs have set and let rest for 30 minutes before slicing.
Step into the past with this Keto Friendly Mashup Recipe. A quick and easy low carb dinner that will make you feel like you’re back at your childhood dinner table. Sloppy Joe Shepherds Pie is the Perfect Comfort Food you crave on cold days
- SLOPPY JOE MIXTURE
- 3 lbs Ground Beef Lean
- 1 Bell Pepper Green
- 1 Onion
- 1 Jalapeno thinly sliced
- ½ cup Alternasweets Spicy Ketchup
- ½ cup Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 tbsp Smoked Paprika spiceology
- 1 tbsp Oh Canada spiceology
- 1 tsp Malden Salt
- CAULIFLOWER MASH
- 1 head Cauliflower rough chopped
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- ¼ cup Heavy Cream
- ½ Tsp Malden Salt
- Chop up cauliflower and add additional ingredients to microwave rice cooker. Microwave on high for 6 minutes, stir then cook for another 6. Test cauliflower to make sure its fork tender. Leave in microwave while preparing sloppy Joe mixture.
- In a cast iron skillet melt butter before adding your diced onions and bell pepper. Sauté over medium heat until veggies are tender
- Add ground beef to the skillet breaking the meat down into a even mixture. Once Beef is almost fully cooked drain off any excess grease and turn heat down to low. then Stir in your ketchup, tomato paste, Worcestershire and spices. simmer to combine flavors.
- Puree cauliflower mash mixture until smooth. Dollop your cauliflower mash in the center of the skillet and gently spread around covert the whole pan edge to edge. Top with cheddar cheese and sliced jalapeños
- Broil in high for just long enough to brown the cheese. (About 3-5 minutes). Let cool for 5 minutes before serving
Can’t decide on eggplant or chicken Parmesan??? Got you covered. Great weeknight dish that can be prepped ahead of time and finished in the oven for dinner. This Lasagna style keto casserole keeps the carbs low and the flavor high
- Prepare the Dry Dredge mix by combining the nutritional yeast ⅔ cup Parmesan Cheese, Italian seasoning. parsley and black pepper.
- prepare the cheese mixture by combining eggs, ricotta, spinach, basil, parsley, parmesan, Italian seasoning and black pepper
- Cut both ends off of the eggplant, optional step to peel stripes off of the eggplant. (I feel like its is easier to eat with less skin) .Next slice eggplant into ¼ inch slices
- Brush may on both sides of the sliced egg plant one at a time and place in the dry breading dredge then place on a greased sheet pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees F. For about 20 minutes until golden brown.
- while eggplant is cooking brown off ground chicken in a pan with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning. once chicken is cooked add heavy cream and reduce by half. Finally stir in the marinara then Set aside to cool
- once the eggplant is out of the oven you can assemble the lasagna stating with layers of the cheese mixture, eggplant, chicken and repeat. top of with sliced provolone cheese
- Bake at 400 degrees F. for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
Warm fudgy brownie combined with cheesecake topped with chocolate chips in a cast iron skillet. Do I have your attention??? Black Bottom Brownie skillets are the perfect shareable dessert for chocolate lovers. Plus this recipe is gluten free as well as low carb for your guilt free indulging pleasure.
- BROWNIE MIX
- 1 stick Butter
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup ChocZero Milk Chocolate Chips
- ¾ cup Allulose
- ½ cup Almond Flour
- ⅓ cup Cocoa Powder
- ¼ cup Almond Milk
- 1 tbsp Unflavored Gelatin Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp Real Salt
- CHEESECAKE MIX
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Allulose
- 1 tbsp Softened Butter
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Pre Heat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a mixing bowl combine all the brownie ingredients except chocolate chips. Mix until smooth then fold in half of the chocolate chips
- in a second bowl combine all the vheesecake ingredients. Mix until smooth.
- Grease three 5 inch cast iron skillets then fill each one about halfway up. Then dollop in the cheesecake mixture into the center of the skillet. top with remaining chocolate chips
- Bake for about 25 minutes for fudgy brownies and about 30 minutes for more cake like brownies. Let cool for a few minutes before devouring
One of my absolute favorite easy low carb desserts has to be this chocolate strawberry olive oil cake. Baked in a cast iron skillet this cake is moist and flavorful without being overly sweet.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Combine Dry ingredients: Coconut Flour, Allulose, Real Salt, Pork King good Crumbs, Chia Seeds, Baking Powder and Gelatin. Then in separate bowl combine wet ingredients: Eggs, Olive Oil and Vanilla
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix until fully combined. Chop up the bakers chocolate into small chunks then fold into the batter.
- Grease a 9" Cast Iron pan well with oil then pour cake batter into the center of the pan. Try to avoid getting any on the sides. Batter will distribute out to full the pan. Next gently place strawberries in the pan and cover with foil before baking for 35-40 minutes. then uncover for last 15-20 minutes of cooking.
- After cake is fully cooked dust with about 2 tbsp of Allulose on top of cake and let cool for at least 45 minutes before slicing.
More Casserole Recipes From Our Sister Page Grilling24x7
This Collection of Keto Casserole Recipes Contain affiliate links. I receive income from qualifying purchases.