Whats better than Moist delicious keto pumpkin Bread?
Drowning it in a bourbon butter sauce of course.
This Low carb Pumpkin bread is easy to make and tastes as good as the carb loaded traditional recipes.
Pumpkin Bread in October just Feels Right.
It’s fall and that means it’s Pumpkin Everything Season!!
This Low Carb Bourbon Butter Pumpkin Bread is fantastically delicious!!
Easy to make and as moistest pumpkin bread you’ll ever try. This sweet treat skips the sugar and carbs but doesn’t short change the flavor.
whether its trick or treat season or a thanksgiving dessert I think you’ll love this Pumpkin bread anytime of year.
How to make Low Carb Pumpkin Bread.
I used my Lemon olive oil cake as a base recipe to make this keto friendly pumpkin bread.
Olive oil cakes are extremely moist and have perfect texture so I knew it would work well as a pumpkin bread.
The recipe for the bread comes together quickly and can be prepared in a blender or food prosesser to make the recipe even easier.
To prepare the bread dough simply pulse the wet ingredients in the blender until combined and then add the dry and the dough is ready before your oven has preheated.
Pumpkin Pie filling vs. Pumpkin Purée.
When purchasing ingredients to make the pumpkin bread make sure you buy pumpkin purée and not pumpkin pie filling.
Pumpkin pie filling has added sugar and other ingredients that give it a much higher carb count.
I go one step further and always try to buy organic 100% pure pumpkin purée.
Always double check the nutritional label as well as the ingredient list to make sure the only ingredient is pumpkin purée.
Bourbon Butter Sauce
Because coconut flour is so absorbent I thought making A bourbon Butter sauce to pour over the bread would add lots of flavor and make the bread extra moist.
To make the bourbon maple butter simply simmer equal parts of bourbon and ChocZero Pumpkin syrup or maple if you prefer.
As the alcohol cooks off you may have a little flare up so keep an eye on the pan.
Once the syrup and bourbon have reduced by half and are beginning to thicken remove from the heat and whisk in the cold butter.
Let the sauce cool to room temperature then poke a bunch of small holes in the loaf and pour the bourbon butter over the bread.
Let it sit in the loaf pan for about 30 minutes before removing from the pan and slicing. Top the pumpkin bread with powdered sweetener and serve.
USE CODE: CULINARYLION FOR 10% OFF ALL CHOCZERO PRODUCTS
Make your own Pumpkin Spice Seasoning
If you dint have pumpkin spice seasoning you can make your own with just 4 ingredients. Store in a dry air tight container for up to 6 months.
Simply combine the following spices:
- 2 tbsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1 tsp Ground Allspice
- ½ tsp Ground Clove
- ¼ tsp Ground Nutmeg
More Keto Desserts
- Keto Dalgona Coffee
- Flourless Keto Bacon Avocado Brownies
- Strawberry Chocolate Olive Oil Cake
- No Bake Cannoli Cheesecake
- Black Bottom Brownie Skillets
- Keto Pumpkin Chaffle Churros
Bourbon Butter Pumpkin Bread
Bourbon Butter Sauce
- ¼ cup ChocZero Pumpkin Syrup
- ¼ cup Bourbon
- ¼ stick Salted Butter
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all dry ingredients in one container and all wet ingredients in a second container. Whisk together the wet ingredients and then combine with dry ingredients to form a batter.
- Spray mini loaf pans with cooking oil then pour equal amounts of the batter into each pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until fullly cooked. Let cool to room temperature then using a wooden skewer or a chopstick poke a series of holes in the pumpkin bread
- Prepare the bourbon butter sauce by simmering bourbon and choczero syrup over medium heat until the liquid has reduced by half and begins to thicken (about 5 minutes) then remove from heat and whisk in butter. Pour bourbon butter over the pumpkin bread and let sit for 1 hour before removing the bread from the pan and slicing.